Tools: Aeropress, Aeropress filter, 21 grams of coffee, Gram scale, Timer
- Boil 250 ml of water.
- Assemble the Aeropress with the filter in the lid. Soak the filter in hot water to remove flavors.
- Add 21 grams of medium-fine ground coffee to the Aeropress.
- Add 45 ml of water and stir gently. Let it sit for 30 seconds.
- Add water to reach a total of 150 ml and stir again. Let it extract for two minutes.
- Insert the plunger and build pressure for 15 seconds until all the coffee is extracted.
- Remove the Aeropress and add 40 ml of hot water (bypass).
- Enjoy the coffee.